Food Pantry Needs
Please us stock our pantry by donating:
- Canned soups and stews
- Canned tuna
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Nutritious breakfast cereals
- Packaged rice and dry beans
- Canned tomato and pasta sauce
- Fruit juices
- Baby food
- Home-grown vegetables (when available)
Thrift Store Needs
We would appreciate such donations as:
- Clothing for men, women and children: Clean and gently used clothes, coats, jackets, sweaters, purses, boots, shoes, jewelry, scarves and accessories. Clothing is sold by the season. MUST BE CLEAN.
- Household items: Bed linens, towels, curtains, drapes, dish sets, glasses, small working appliances, pots and pans, mixing bowls, utensils.
- Decorative items: Lamps, clocks, pictures, frames, mirrors.
- Miscellaneous: Books, DVDs, videos, jigsaw puzzles, toys, baby items.
We’d love to have you join our volunteer staff! Either call or come by the center for more information. Work as often as you like. Many volunteers work one three-hour shift a month, either 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 1 to 4 p.m.
We also accept donations of cash and checks. Please make checks payable to “Blanco Good Samaritan Center.”
Blanco Good Samaritan Center
P.O. Box 298
Blanco, TX 78606
Give As You Get
Give as you Get gives you an easy way to buy the items you want with a percentage going to your favorite organization. You’ll continue to use your established shopping carts on some of the web’s most popular stores. Now you can get what you want AND give to your favorite organization at the same time. The only difference you’ll notice is a warm feeling in your heart.
The thrift store at Blanco Good Samaritan Center accepts and sells generous donations of gently used clothing and household goods. More >>
Times are tough, and volunteers at the Blanco Good Samaritan Center want to help. When available, cash assistance is also given... More >>
Find out how you can help with thrift store needs, food pantry needs, volunteering, and giving. More >>